Langham Evangelical Bible Church
- We believe that all of the Scriptures, 66 books of the Old and New Testaments, were verbally inspired by God and as such are inerrant in their orginal writings and constitute our final authority for faith and conduct.
- We believe in only one living and true God who is eternal, infinite and perfect, existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. God is the Creator, Sustainer and Ruler of everything. He is all-knowing, everywhere-present, all-powerful, holy, just, righteous, loving and changeless in His being.
- We believe that man was created by God in His own image in order to be the object of God's love, to praise and glorify God.
- We believe that man sinned against God and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death, which is separation from God that now in his natural state he is totally depraved, being born with a sinful nature, committing sins of thought, word and deed and that he needs a Redeemer.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He lived a perfect, sinless life on earth and died for our sins as our substitute on the cross where He suffered for our sins. He was raised from the dead for our justification and is now in heaven. One day He will come again for us according to His promise.
- We believe that when a person receives Jesus Christ as Savior by putting their trust in Christ's death on the cross for their sins, they are born again by the Holy Spirit and become a child of God. We receive this new birth by grace, not because of any good thing we have done.
- We believe that every person will be physically raised up. Those who have received salvation in Jesus Christ will be raised to an everlasting life of blessedness and those who have not received this salvation to the everlasting punishment of the unjust.
Growing believers in Christ
Impacting souls for Christ